[audio-pals] Re: Response to Tom's Audio Letter

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:45:04 -0500

Actually it’s the other way around, groups that get mail from gmail the
originator will not see their post, especially with yahoo groups, not sure
about google groups though.  Just tested using GMX accounts and saw what I
posted.  There are some other accessibility problems that are being ran into
though, so not sure yet how viable of an option it actually would be.  Might
have to explore farther afield, and we may not find a place that doesn’t have
these kinds of limits.

Yeah over at missives it was really bad for BethAnn, she was cut out of the
loop entirely.  IT was a little dicy with frilliest too, but it seemed to work
better faster, although it still redacts her mail.

Well it’s open for experimentation for now, but so far mixed results.