[audio-pals] Re: Response to Tom's Audio Letter

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 07:35:47 -0500

Well you’ve been approved, so it will be interesting to see if your mail works
over there.

Just looked into a group that I’m supposed to be a moderator of in Yahoogroups,
it’s still a mess over there.  Yahoo groups that is.  Well the group itself
isn’t in the greatest shape either, but it hasn’t been for a long time *lol*.