Seeing Josh started a couple fun things for all of us to get to know one another, I thought I'd bring up a topic, pet peaves. What are those things that really drive u crazy? I'll list my pet peaves below.
1. Judgmental people. I hate people who judge me or others without knowing the whole story. I feel u have no room to judge if u haven't been judged yet. This is my number 1 pet peave. I broke up with one of my exes because she judged me. I make it clear to anyone I get to know, u judge me, or anyone I care about, we're history.
2. Constant complaining and ragging. OK, I know sometimes we need to let off some steam. I'm no exception. But constantly complaining and ragging day in, day out is really irritating. It's like seriously? Don't u have anything better to do?
3. Drama. I hate drama of any kind, especially in a relationship. I had another ex girlfriend who loved to start drama. That relationship ended with a bang.
4. Jealousy. I hate jealousy. Can't people be humble for a change? Seriously. Why is it that people have to have what others have? That ties in with drama.
5. This may seem silly, but that's why this is in the number 5 position. People misspelling my name. It's amazing how many ways people think of spelling Stacey. Most people spell it Stacy, but I've also had Stacie, Staci, u name it. But most of the time people forget the E. It drives me crazy. My name is spelled Stacey. There is an E before the Y. It's not Stacy or Stasie or any other variation. It's Stacey!
OK so those are my pet peaves. What are yours?
* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace:
* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.