[audio-pals] Re: Pet Peaves

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:05:20 -0400

I agree

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 5:38 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Pet Peaves

Yep, but it all definitely reveals the stupidity of one person working at that
place, and I have a suspicion that at this time that one person is sort of
running the show as it stands right now. But all get rewards, they may not all
be good ones though.

On Jun 16, 2015, at 4:15 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree, the funny thing is that Amanda contemplated sending them a message
withdrawing her name from consideration. So, by no means should they feel like
Amanda would feel awkward working there for a week to gain some experience off
of them. If it had worked out that she worked there the week it would have been
a win win for both the firm and Amanda. They would have had the position filled
and Amanda would have gained some experience in the field she is wanting to go
into.

From: <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: