[audio-pals] Re: Pet Peaves

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:06:31 -0400

Ok, originally I thought well I do not have many pet peeves, but then I got to
thinking about it and I had more than what I had originally thought.
1. Talking in paragraphs. Take a breather so others can speak.
2. I agree with Stacey, complaining all the time gets old.
3. The entitlement attitude drives me insane.
4. When people talk only about themselves. I understand you love yourself, I
love myself too, but c'mon *LOL*.