[audio-pals] Re: Pet Peaves

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 18:23:16 +0000 (UTC)

Criticizing someone who we feel is boasting or bragging is judgmental as well
though, it's a fine line.  We don't know what's going on with them that they
are acting out or trying to get across a point because they feel unheard of
minimized.  I agree with the premise, but criticism can also be judgment.
Pet peeves of mine:
1).  Being too far away from Heather and Selah.2).  Pepsi is too delicious and
not at all good for me...so of course I want it!3).  Potato chips used to be 16
oz. per bag, now they are barely 10 oz.4).  Wanting to buy a new car for the
first time in my life (mine is 15 years old) and having NO idea they now cost
over $25,000.