[audio-pals] Re: Pet Peaves

  • From: Heather <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 20:36:19 -0400

I wasn't going to respond to this but I have to now.

My Pet Peaves are:

1. Not having my sister and nephews here but especially at holidays. (not
saying this one to copy Bethieor for brownie points)

2. Asking someone for assistace or where to find something and they
answer...OVER THERE. Um, excuse me, I am blind and walking with a guide
dog......Where is this land of OVER THERE YOU SPEAKETH OF???

3. Diet pepsi is bad for me and it makes me do bad things! (It ain't the rum
in it that causes bad things to occur, just sayin)

4. Braille on drive up ATM machines. In the old days, like 10 years ago,
there weren't headphone jacks available for the machine to read to you.

5. That bacon isn't a food group of it's own.

6. That the Burger King chicken sandwich isn't as yummy as it used to be when
Bethie worked there and would bring me one for lunch! They taste like deep
fried sawdust now. (No, I don't actually know what deep fried sawdust tastes
like...)

And my final pet peave....People who cannot accept others for who they are and
instead form opinions based on what they look like, how they speak, if they
have a disability, or what they may have done in the past.

On Jun 4, 2015, at 2:23 PM, BethAnn LaPresta (Redacted sender
"bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Criticizing someone who we feel is boasting or bragging is judgmental as well
though, it's a fine line. We don't know what's going on with them that they
are acting out or trying to get across a point because they feel unheard of
minimized. I agree with the premise, but criticism can also be judgment.

Pet peeves of mine:

1). Being too far away from Heather and Selah.
2). Pepsi is too delicious and not at all good for me...so of course I want
it!
3). Potato chips used to be 16 oz. per bag, now they are barely 10 oz.
4). Wanting to buy a new car for the first time in my life (mine is 15 years
old) and having NO idea they now cost over $25,000.