[audio-pals] Ht Professional Recorder

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:28:52 -0400

Tom,

   I remember you saying something about not getting the audio clip to
upload to Dropbox. I tried uploading to Dropbox today using the app and it
worked. I had to go to my library within the app. I had to select the
recording by double clicking on the app and then going down to play it. Once
it played a little bit I stopped the recording. Next I went up to the left
corner and found the share button. Inside this menu you have an e-mail
option some import and export options and open in is where you find the
Dropbox option. I clicked on it first to get logged in and then I clicked on
it again to start the upload. If it ask I choe to export. I then went to my
Dropbox account on the computer and found the files at the bottom of the
application. They will not be in a folder, just as you open the Dropbox
application you will find them in a row at the bottom. I did notice that on
my phone they are m4a, but when they are uploaded to Dropbox they are
changed into WAV files.