[audio-pals] Re: Ht Professional Recorder

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:01:00 -0500

Yep Mine would log in, can’t remember if it had a start upload dialog that
showed up or not.  Have slept since I tried it.  But I’m sure at some point I
will try it again.

I knew my dropbox was okay though because I could see my usual folders in there
on the phone.  Obviously I don’t use the dropbox on my phone very much *lol*.
But to get to the dropbox had to do the same things you did too.