[audio-pals] Re: Decision Has Been Made

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:12:38 -0400

The question was asked of whether I planned to go to this field of
employment or this field? I chose law school. Keep in mind I was given a
choice. Now, I am having to defend my choice with this knuckle brained VR
person. Asked me how my current path relates to law school. Well *scratching
my head* look around buddy psychology is in everything we do, not to mention
the fact that I chose law school first thing when I was asked back in 2009
and I was forced to make a smaller goal. I wrote my response very carefully.
Now, I guess we will see come the first of the week.