[audio-pals] Re: Ht Professional Recorder

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 22:39:57 -0400

Yes indeed. Well, the money situation through VR was fixed and the money is
set to hit my account any day now so that will be good and allow me to get
the things I need. I am sure the "counselor" and I use that term loosely is
madder than a hornet, but oh well he stung himself by refusing to listen. I
say he must be madder than a hornet because the supervisor which I touched
base with today told me that I would have the updated forms before the end
of the day today. She told me I would have them the other day so that is why
I followed up. He is playing games now because she told me that she was
going to tell him to get it to me. Well, in a message earlier today since I
was in class she said that she would tell him again to get it to me and that
I would have it before the end of the day. I did get it before the end of
the day, but the secretary sent it to me. In the past he has always sent me
the documents I need, but just like my bus driver this morning they are both
mad at themselves for not listening to me in the first place. The funny
thing about my VR counselor though is he is including more people in on his
mistakes. They one didn't change my career goal which I brought to their
attention, but they also told me to refer to page 2 and 3 well that would be
nice if they had included page 2 *LOL*. Amanda got to looking and they
included all odd numbered pages and left out all the even numbered pages.
So, I replied back to the secretary and also included my VR counselor along
with the supervisor letting them know of the mistakes. I had the same bus
driver this morning that I had the other day, the one that ended up having
me go through an act of congress and telling me that we couldn't do
something along with the supervisor that at the end of it all we did
anyways. I guess I added salt to the wound when I realized how much of an
attitude he had this morning when he knocked on my door. He has always been
chipper before the other day. This morning I asked him how he was doing and
right then he set me off with his piss poor attitude, one of almost disgust.
So, I politely asked him if we were going to get where we needed to go today
without any problems? He again answered me gruffly. So, I told him that the
supervisor which I called by name was supposed to tell him exactly where I
needed to go. After I mentioned her name he got a better attitude. I told
him I learned a thing or two when I worked over there part time with the
police department. I think he realized I was picking up on his attitude
issues even though I was being nice as I talked to him. He was either mad or
embarrassed, but it seemed more an attitude based in anger. A lot of those
bus drivers are angry people though.