[audio-pals] Re: Ht Professional Recorder

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:28:53 -0400

My VR Stream will record as long as there is space on the SD Card. Right now
I am getting it cleaned up for school and it is a 32 GB card. I have another
32 GB card that has last year recordings on it including the documents. It
is only half full and has spring semester files, summer leisure reading if
it had any link to degree, and fall semester files. The one that is
currently in the VR Stream will hold this years recordings and documents on
it.