[audio-pals] Re: Horrible News

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:44:03 -0400

Yes, that is the hope. She could go and substitute teach. However, that will
not help her get the hours she needs in an internship to graduate. So, the
biggest concern is how she is going to get the hours she needs to complete the
internship and graduate on time. I have told her to email her advisor at the
school and find out if any of the 200 hours she has worked in this firm is
going to be able to be counted toward the internship. She needs I think 80
hours to use toward the internship. So, she has almost tripled that amount in
the office. The supervisor is going on about how it will not be right for her
to sign off on the internship when future employers are going to expect that
she knows how to do the things on the list that are not even done in that
office. The advisor has responded to that early on and told Amanda do what she
can to complete the tasks on the list, but if they are all not done that is ok.
The supervisor responds to that by saying that future employers are going to
expect her to know how to do the things on the list.