[audio-pals] Re: Past, Present, and Future

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:48:03 -0400

The house that we were ready to put an offer on the other night was one that
not only I had to visualize, but Amanda too had to visualize a good portion of
it because the investor is still in the process of renovating it. When we went
to look at it, he had not yet put the cabinets in, but the real estate agent
did have samples of what the cabinets were going to look like. The agent said-
she had went with him to look at the cabinets when he bought them.