[audio-pals] Re: Past, Present, and Future

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:19:08 -0500

Yep sounds like some crappy houses.  Built up fast after WW II, and they fall
apart kind of fast too.  Built to sell fast, be passed on fast and downgrade
fast.  The concrete slab under the deck, no surprise there either.  My guess is
they originally built that one with a patio in mind, then later owners decided
to build a deck over it, well apparently they didn’t maintain it very well.  I
think you probably have room to do better than that.