[audio-pals] Re: Horrible News

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:39:34 -0400

I think that documenting anywhere you go is the best policy and I will preach
this to Amanda till the day I die I am sure. You just never know what is going
to happen so it is good to have a log of what you do know has happened. Amanda
will have to intern for the entire month of April and then she will be done. If
she graduates and then finds a job then the house money will not be touched
because I pay all bills for the upcoming month at the end of the previous
month. This month she will have a full paycheck so there will really be no
difference. She has applied at a few part time positions that apparently pay
fairly well since she said she would be working part time hours and make as
much as she was making full time at the place she just left. So, we will see
what happens. I know it will all work out the way it is supposed to work out
now that the shock effect has worn off *LOL*.