[audio-pals] Re: Horrible News

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:40:18 -0400

Me too, I did not find out till last night after Little Man had went to bed. If
Amanda had not been reluctant then there was a house last night that we would
have put an offer on. The employer has told her that she can stay until she
finds another job, but she needs to be looking. So, she has not actually been
terminated as of yet. I told Amanda that she needs to disclose her disability
in hopes of being able to fall under the ADA. According to hat we are finding
on the web she does qualify with ADHD.