[audio-pals] Re: Current Affairs

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:43:41 -0600

That just brought up another thing.  They talk about the unemployment dropping,
well the way they get that to drop is to not count the people who have given up
looking for work.  So eventually the numbers get better.  Well they still have
all of those people out there, so may as well send them to school for 2 years,
that can kick the can down the road for 2 years.  If it was JTPA or something
else like that they could only kick it down the road for a few months or so.

So they do realize there’s an unemployed monster under the bed.

Also unemployment in minority communities has increased even more so under
Obama.

They also keep delaying the corporate pay outs for Obama care too, that is
because if they exact them the economy would crash.  So they keep putting that
off till now after Obama will leave office.  If the new congress cuts the
funding structure of Obama care which is what they are wanting to do, Obama
care will then funnel into Medicade.  So then the pressure will be on to expand
Medicade’s funding.  Well that was done in the late 80s and it was a disaster.