[audio-pals] Re: Current Affairs

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 00:54:36 -0500

If they properly prepare the younger generations while they are in the K-12
grades then they will be smarter, they will be prepared to go to college, they
will feel like they can go to college and succeed, they will be prepared to
calculate someone’s change without the use of the cash register. Focus on these
grades and then the poster “Gary” can quit screaming about America being the
lowest ranked in education. College’s are having to dumb down the material they
teach in order to have people graduate because they are not getting the skills
they need in grade school.