[audio-pals] Re: Current Affairs

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:37:03 +0000 (UTC)

Saying that everyone should be "entitled" to free community college tuition is
just a repackaged Obamacare for education.  Another subsidized program that the
working class will pay for...in spades for generations to come.  Obamacare was
touted as being affordable, you could keep your doctor, and you could keep your
plan.  By-the-way, I had my existing insurance plan cancelled by my insurer (I
was private pay then) because it didn't meet the Obamacare requirements.  If
government is so good at creating things (instead of the marketplace), why does
every new rollout of something "helpful" (ie Cash for Clunkers, Obamacare,
etc)--end up creating a budget deficit?  I'm just askin'... In case it isn't
obvious, I am with you on this one Josh.  But then, hey at 45--maybe I will go
to college for a couple years on the government's dime and see if that gets me
a "better" job...