[audacity4blind] Re: tracks in 1 project

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:18:13 +0700

Hi Ron
To boost up volume, I usually do a normalization by going to the effect (alt+c) menu, choose normalize, check the "Normalize maximum amplitude to:" check box, tab once and adjust it to 0 db. After that, I apply Chris's dynamic compressor.
HTH
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>