[audacity4blind] Re: maybe off topic but relevant? Re: monitoring your projects using USB interface

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:44:36 +0200

Don't see it as being off-topic - my opinion anyway.

Otherwise, from my side can't really help, since not sure what could be causing
the delay, but to confirm whether it's specific to audacity, maybe tryi
recording/testing it using some other recording software like windows sound
recorder, etc. and see if you can pick up same delay?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA