[audacity4blind] maybe off topic but relevant? Re: monitoring your projects using USB interface

  • From: Steve Schnelle <papaschnelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 19:02:49 -0500

I wasn't sure if I had posted a subject that was off topic because no one
responded, and appologize if that's the case, but I thought it was a relevant
question as I am using Audacity to record my project. I thought I had seen a
thread on this list referring to ASIO drivers and am wondering if this is that
what I should be researching as far as hearing my voice through headphones at
the same time I'm speaking into a microphone hooked to a USB interface? Any
response would be really helpful; even (shut up and get on topic) would help at
this point. Thank you.

Steve