[audacity4blind] Re: tracks in 1 project

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:14:18 -0500

I'm not sure what sound you are asking about.  the recording will be
paused.  Whether the recorder is paused or not has nothing to do with
whether you hear audio in general such as your screen-reader.

I don't see how you are going to forget if you pause a recording.  You are
recording something, for example, you pause the recording to turn over the
record, then you start recording again by once again pressing p.  How are
you going to forget whether you paused the recording or not during the
time you turn the record over.

Gene