[audacity4blind] Re: Recording Questions

  • From: "Rick Boggess" <rboggess54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:12:13 -0500

Thanks so much.  It works.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robbie
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:59 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Recording Questions

Hi Rick!
Press ctrl-shift-p to turn off software playthrough. That'll get rid of the
sound being played back to you.
When you press r to record, a new track is created for that recording. So
pressing r several times creates as many tracks. Since they all start at the
same time they are all played back simultaneously. Press shift-r to append a
recording in the same track.

Cheers! Robbie