[audacity4blind] Re: Recording Questions

  • From: Gary Campbell <campg2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 00:12:50 -0600

As Robbie said, when you record a new track after an existing one you are probably going to hear the existing tracks, since the new track usually starts at time 0. You can mute all tracks before starting the new track. That will silence the playback of the other tracks.

Gary

On 6/29/2014 5:12 PM, Rick Boggess wrote:
Thanks so much.  It works.

Rick