[argyllcms] Re: bin/average: averaging and possible outlier elimination for three or more .ti3 sets?

  • From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:54:01 +0200

Hi Craig,

Craig Ringer wrote:
Hi folks

I have a fairly large (2310) sample chart set [..]  and I'm seeing significant
differences between copies when I use the `verify' tool [...]

[...] Is there some good
way to average more than two sample sets [...]

I've written some functions for R (see <http://www.r-project.org/>), e.g. an Argyll CGATS parser, CGATS read/write functions, tools for weighted averaging, subset extraction and so on. I have no "compact" function to remove outliers yet but this looks like a good opportunity to complete it. Would you mind sending me your measurement files?

Klaus