[argyllcms] Re: bin/average: averaging and possible outlier elimination for three or more .ti3 sets?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 23:56:28 +1000

Craig Ringer wrote:

I *thought* I'd disabled bidirectional reading from the very start, but
I'm not sure enough to say "that's not what caused it".

There's a message when it thinks strip is read in the reverse direction.

I've seen it a few times. It seems to be associated with the use of the
-s and/or -g arguments to targen when generating a target that's then
run through printtarg. I'll try to put together a sequence of commands
that reproduce the issue for you.

Best point it Jordi Nodal, since he is the author of average.