[argyllcms] Re: Colprof question

  • From: Fabrizio Levati <fabrizio.levati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:22:48 +0100

Hi Martin,
I'm sorry but I was in a hurry and didn't post the correct images nor explained what I am trying to understand.

This should be clearer:

image1 -> xicclu -g -fb -ir -kp 0 .1 1 .95 0 -l330 -L95 FOGRA39.icm
image2 -> xicclu -g -fb -ir ISOcoated_v2_eci.icc

I'm trying to understand how to make my Black start from .1 instead of 0 and getting the wanted shape ending at 1 with a level of .95 I know that I'm doing something wrong but I want to learn how to take advantage of colprof in making the profiles I need. Sadly I am not able to help myself just using the documentation...

Fabrizio

Martin Weberg ha scritto:
Hi Fabrizio,

A year ago or so I made some profiles using FOGRA39L data. Can't
remember getting curves like those in "Image2.png", but then I didn't
use that much K. It would be helpful if you provide some of the xicclu
option combos you used.

Martin Weberg

Windows bitmap

Windows bitmap