[argyllcms] Re: Colprof question

  • From: Fabrizio Levati <fabrizio.levati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:59:06 +0100

Graeme, Martin,
Thanks for your patience.
I don't want to be a hassle but, even if your explanations are very clear,
I'm getting a little bit confused...

With xicclu -g -fif -ir -kp 0 .1 1 .95 .25 -l330 -L95 FOGRA39.icc I get a
new image1 where I can see that the black shape is changing toward the shape
I want but I'm not able to "move" the enpo further toward the 1 value as I
think would be appropriate to emulate the black shape in image2 ( xicclu -fb
-g -ir ISOcoated.icc).