[argyllcms] Re: Colprof question

  • From: Fabrizio Levati <fabrizio.levati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 22:49:36 +0100

Now that I learnt something more, getting the same plots as yours, I'm still
wondering: why it seems impossible to push the black curve end point toward
the upper right coordinates limit?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Argyll is supposed to behave exactly
as another CMS but I just want to learn as much and as well as possible from
your experience.

Thanks
Fabrizio