[argyllcms] Re: Capture video card gamma LUT to ICC profile

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:07:53 +0400

Benjamin, You can buld any matrix profile with your calibration data by
ArgyllCMS colprof and at the next step open this profile with ICC Profile
Inspector http://www.color.org/profileinspector.xalter to edit the values in
new profile to exact values from your custom profile.
I think You can create an RGB test chart with targen -d3, then perform
fakereading of this chart with including calibratuin data in resulting ti3 file
(fakeread -k filename.cal), then colprof the last. You'll get the profile with
calibration in vcgtag. You can edit the matrix parameters of this profile by
ICC Profile Inspector.