[argyllcms] Re: Capture video card gamma LUT to ICC profile

  • From: Benjamin Shadwick <benshadwick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 07:20:28 -0800

Graeme and Nikolay,

Thanks for the suggestions. Those approaches both sound a bit complicated,
but I'll see if I can get either one to work when I have time.

Since I just care about the LUT, I think any vanilla ICC profile would work
as a base for injection of custom vcgt data. Even though that data is
traditionally just "along for the ride", I think it may be all Windows 7
itself uses directly when applying the profile.

--
- Ben S.