[argyllcms] Re: Capture video card gamma LUT to ICC profile

  • From: Benjamin Shadwick <benshadwick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 17:40:25 -0800

I have no doubt that I'm confused about the profiling end of things, as I
know little about that.

There must be some complex stuff going on under the hood, as I did notice
that the XYZ values in the Argyll-generated ICM profile are different than
the ones in the base profile, and I also noticed that the gamma ramps
described by the calibration table stored in the Argyll-generated ICM
profile vary slightly from what I dumped from the video card LUT.

--
- Ben S.