[arachne] What is "cloud computing" ???

  • From: "L.D. Best" <l.d.best@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LifeRaft <survpc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:35:55 -0500

Don't feel badly if you don't know the answer; I didn't either, but I may soon have a better idea. Knowing what's coming (whether we like it or not) might affect choices we make.

Here's a teaser:  Can 'low end' computers take advantage of "the cloud" ??

I dunno ... but could be fun figuring it out??

I'm going back to reading now ... thanks to Sun Micro

http://www.sun.com/emrkt/innercircle/newsletter/1108/feature-itm.html?cid=e7341ft

tia
l.d.
Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --