[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: "John Guilfoyle" <john.guilfoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:23:20 -0600

> > > Juliette shifted uncomfortably in her gear as the recently found trio
> > > talked with the Colonel. "Time for talking later," she reminded the
> > > group over her PA. "We should get moving. I recommend we head back to
> > > the core straight away, and take a different route in getting there."

> Standing up and dusting himself off, the Colonel looked up at
> Juliette's Gear. "Right, you should take Tina, Carlie and Rhogen back
> to the Core and get them proper medical treatment." He gestured to
> Jonus, who stepped forward. "Jonus and I will continue on to the
> Orphanage alone."

Lemanz swivled the head of her sidewinder until the Colonel appeared on her
viewscreens, captured by her omnicameras. "Colonel, that's the worst idea
I've heard in a long time," she replied over her external speakers. "These
gears weren't made to carry passengers, and this area is too unsafe for you
to continue on without our escort. Let's return to the core, get these guys
some treatment and get them debriefed."