[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:01:55 -0600

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 12:08  PM, David Kelk wrote:

> As Juliette approached the rest of the team, the Colonel was already
>
>> standing alongside the jeep. He looked elated. Beside him, Jonus
>> stood his
>> old-style bolt-action rifle shouldered. "By the Prophet," the Colonel
>> called out. "I didn't expect to find your three here. Actually, I'm
>> sure
>> that I can speak for everyon here that none of us expected to find you
>> here, in the middle of Ghost Town."
>>
> "What happened to you all?" Terry asked as he lept from the jeep.  "I'm
> sure glad to see you guys
> again." He slapped backs and stomped his feet in releif at seeing
> everyone.

Tina nodded a simple "hello" in Terry's direction and then turned her
attentions toward the Colonel.  She would have thanked Juliette for
finding them, but based on her brief experiences with the Southerner
before, Tina doubted Juliette cared much about the GREL's appreciation.

"I believe that the three of us should be taken to a medical facility
immediately," she announced, not bothering to wait for the conversation
and revery to die down.  "It is possible that Carlie or Rohgen are
injured or sick and are simply unaware of their medical condition.  I
would also like to be examined by a professional."