[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:06:55 -0600 (MDT)

Robb Neumann said:

>> The Colonel glanced over at Terry briefly while maneuvering down a
>> rumble strewn street. "I must admit, Terry. Sometimes, I don't have a
>> clue what your talking about."
>
> "Whoa!" Terry said, turning suddenly on the man, "My god, I actually
> think we agree on something.  I'm feeling a little faint..."

The Colonel raised an eyebrow. "We agree on more than you know, Mr.
McMartin," he commented while avoiding a pothole. "And to answer your
question Keavy," the Colonel continued. "Whoever kidnapped our teammates
may not be aware that they have escaped."

> "They know we escaped, Colonel," Tina suddenly announced.  "Likely, it
>  was part of their plan.  As I said, we need to see a doctor
> immediately."

"We're getting there as quickly as we can," the Colonel replied. "In the
meantime, I need to ask the obvious question on all of our minds. Who
kidnapped you three? Who let you go?"

[...]