[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: "Grizzly" <irongrizzly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:24:57 -0400

> >The Colonel seemed to lean back a bit, thinking while driving. "You
> >mentioned a Sanjay and Saliman. I'll be hoonest that I've never heard of
> >them. Were they seeming to work for anyone that you could describe? Did
> >they hint at any reason why they would be targeting Ms. Sanz?"
>
>"A woman," Tina answered.  "Sanjay spoke to a woman.  I believe they
>are working for her.  I would describe her but the GM didn't include a
>description in the scene, so frankly, I'm not sure what she looked
>like."
>
>The Colonel frowned. "Damn you, Marian," he cursed under his breath. He
>looked in the rearview mirror at Tina. "That sounds like Mother Superior.
>
> >Carlie leaned forward, looking at Rhogen. "Hey, Rho, tell them about
those
> >men and the boats."
> >

> "Boats?" Terry looked at Rhogen, "You mean the things that go on water?
> I've heard of those
> before.  How in creation did you find boats?"

The conversation in the antelope passed Keavy by and she once again took up
her position in the procession.  She opened up her comm as she swept the
ruins on her side.  "I think that I much prefer the Core to this place.  Any
place where a gear can stomp around fully armed is not really my idea of a
picnic spot.  Do we have much farther to go, Juli?"

Griz