[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:42:27 -0400

> >"Not that I'm complaining mind you." Keavy said as she swept her Gears
> >optics over her assigned area.  "But this whole thing seems a little
> >anticlimatic.  Someone goes through the trouble of capturing our
teammates
> >and there's no one chasing them now that they've escaped.  We load up the
> >Gears with live ammo and not a shot is fired."
> >
> >She pulled her Cheetah in closer to the Antelope and pointed an accusing
> >finger at Rohgen.  "Admit it!  You're not really Rohgen but a clone..or a
> >pod person...an imposter.  And where's Monty?"

Rohgen touched his wound, yelped and backed his hand off. Then he readied
himself to repeated this movement without noticing the gear or its accussing
finger.

> "Monty radiod in and asked me to bring his suit and swords." Terry said,
> "He's slinking through the
> trash compound laying waste to our double-A foes as we speak." He looked
> around at Keavy's
> gear, "The little ninja dude let me in on a secret:  Success in combat
> is inversely proportional to
> one's size."

[it's true! it's true!  Just ask napoleon...okay, bad example...bruce lee?
...done in by an aspirin...okay, can't think of a good one ...but it's true!
:)]
^_^