[HG-PBEM] Re: All together again

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:08:10 -0600
On 29 Jul 2003, at 0:42, Bryan Lee wrote:

>> Lemanz swivled the head of her sidewinder until the Colonel
>> appeared on her viewscreens, captured by her omnicameras.
>> "Colonel, that's the worst idea I've heard in a long time," she
>> replied over her external speakers. "These gears weren't made to
>> carry passengers, and this area is too unsafe for you to continue
>> on without our escort. Let's return to the core, get these guys some
>> treatment and get them debriefed."

"Jonus and I mean to go on foot," the Colonel answered. "Terry can
drive the jeep, taking Tina, Carlie and Rhogen back to the Core." The
Colonel took his cane out of the jeep. "I still intend to talk with Mother
Superior."

> "I have to agree with Juliette." Keavy added.  "We've got our lost sheep
> back, let's not split up again."

The Colonel looked up at both Lemanz's and Keavy's Gears remaining
silent for a short while. Then he looked up at Shamus and then at
Terry. "And what do you think we should do. Should I continue alone
or should we all head back?"

Shamus shook his Gears head. "I don't believe that we should split up.
I think to go to this Orphanage alone, even with Jonus would be
suicide. If you even got there in the first place."