[amc] Re: AMC Update

  • From: Craig Headley <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Austin Mennonite <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx" <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Gloria and Janice:

I'm guessing that people with paper, plastic or even re-useable shopping bags,
and small to medium size boxes are encouraged to bring them to Church between
now and the sale? (Boxes unused will be given to the church/community garden
for their use and unused bags to a local charity thrift store?- I can take care
of that part)

Craig