[amc] Re: AMC Update

  • From: gloria neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Craig Headley <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>, Pastor Lee Lever <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>, amc <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:14:19 -0500

Yes, the CDC will gladly receive items for the yard sale anytime now.  If you
want to drop them by at a time other than Sunday morning, the CDC is open from
7 a.m. until 6 p.m. Monday thro' Friday.
As far as set up, we have several volunteers coming next week who hopefully
will get things set up and ready to go before Friday evening.  Because we are
trying something new and will be having a special Marketplace Preview on Friday
from 5 to 7 p.m.  For only $5, people may shop early for some of the best
bargains in town.  The Quilt Room will have many new items that will be for
sale.  More specifics later on this.
We could use able bodied people to help us on the day of the sale, Saturday,
April 13th.  We will be
setting up from 6:30 to 8:00 a.m. -- need people with strong backs or
organizing skillsselling from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.  --need translators and people
helping the neighbors shop 1 to 2 p.m. --bargaining with shoppers and selling
bags worth of clothing for $2 a bag2 to 3 p.m. -- cleaning up, moving tables,
breaking down boxes, serving as a source of energy for those people who have
been there all day!
Thanks to Craig for the offer of picking up things if needed.
Thanks for everyone's support.  Our budget says we need to make $3600 from this
sale!

Gloria

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 06:59:18 -0700
From: craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amc] Re: AMC Update
To: austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx; amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As I understand it, people wanting to bring items to donate for the Trinity
Sale can do so starting  this Sunday, April 7th. Is this correct? Gloria told
me we would be setting up for the sale on Friday evening, April 12th, at the
Church. Is this still the plan? People wanting to donate slightly larger items
can let me know. I have a truck a can help get those items to the Church for
the Sale. Craig