[amc] Re: AMC Update

  • From: Craig Headley <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>, Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 06:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

As I understand it, people wanting to bring items to donate for the Trinity
Sale can do so starting  this Sunday, April 7th. Is this correct?

Gloria told me we would be setting up for the sale on Friday evening, April
12th, at the Church. Is this still the plan?

People wanting to donate slightly larger items can let me know. I have a truck
a can help get those items to the Church for the Sale.

Craig