[amayausers.com] Re: tomorrow's the day

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 03:04:10 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/60/2.html#000018

He must have talked with the wrong three people.
I have serviced just about all make of commercial embroidery machines.  Meaning
I have met quite a few different owners of said machines.
Everyone is going to have their own unique opinions and personal experiences
with the equipment, software and the company/sales person from whom they bought
it from.  I don't think three people is enough to speak to when purchasing
something as big as investing in an embroidery machine unless they all had the
same positive/negative comments about their experience.
As long as you have access to supplies, training, tech support, and above all,
customers, you should do fine if you believe in committing yourself to your
trade and will do a quality job.  It almost doesn't matter which machine you
choose if you have a grip on everything I just mentioned in the previous
sentence.
I've even met some people out there with ****** machines and they just love
them and have been running them much longer than I would have given the machine
credit for.
Of course, chances are you will do much better if you stick with one of the top
three manufacturers.  And in my opinion, Melco is definitely in the top three.

Best of luck to you.
Ed