[amayausers.com] Re: tomorrow's the day

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:58:13 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/60.html#000012

"place for us to sleep and for me to cook"...LOL...well, what a macho man.
Doesn't HE know how to cook for his wonderful wife? LOL...my wife would hang me
out to dry if I came up with a statement like that...SHE won't cook unless
absolutely necessary or it comes out of a box and/or goes in the microwave. :-)
I'm the main cook here...terms of marriage were I do the cooking, she does the
dishes and it's worked for 30 years. I do the digitizing and sample sewouts on
the amaya, but she handles all the maintenance and the bulk of the sewing!