[amayausers.com] Re: tomorrow's the day

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:10:24 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/60.html#000010

Sandy,

I was afraid to ask my hubby if we could buy our Maya...I named her after the
female Jaquar at our Zoo...I volunteer at the Zoo one day a week and have for
the past 14 years...so when I decided to buy our Amaya and she arrived I named
her Maya...
back to asking if we could buy her...I couldn't believe he agreed to buy her
and we got her on Dec. 16, 2006 and we both fell in love with her and he
enjoyes her as much as I do...we went to training together and we do the
embroidering together...he retired in May 2008 and we are now building Maya a
room on to our garage...I know how you feel...I was so excited to get her and
now everyone that comes to see us and sees her is very impressed with
her...take care and until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders