[amayausers.com] Re: tomorrow's the day

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 00:52:34 UT

This message was posted by jacosandy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/60.html#000002

Thanks Gabi, I have the polo and T shirt no dress shirt even though I am
working on 30 of them making them from scratch for a company and doing six
logo's on them.  No hats because my little home machine doesn't do them.  We
live 1 hour outside of Jaco now 2 hours from San Jose.  Costa Rican coffee has
50% less caffeine automatically they are aruca beans.  Yes I have already
decided I needed the mighty hoops and not fast turns.  I do my own digitizing
already and Tina told me to stick with my software.  Thanks hope we become more
familiar with each other.  Been sewing since I was 7 now over 50  Opps did I
say that.  LOL  Sandy in Costa Rica