[amayausers.com] Re: tomorrow's the day

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:49:54 UT

This message was posted by jacosandy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/60.html#000011

He was impressed with "The Beast" as I am call it.  We where talking about
building a new house yesterday and he laid out his plan and at the end of his
speech, I asked him where he planned to put my machines during the rebuild,
OOPS. he had only got as far as a place for us to sleep and for me to cook, I
promptly told him would work because I can't live without my machines.
Sandy in Costa Rica

P.S.

We seem to be having a few good days away from the normal daily life so will
ask him to stand behind his word.