[amayausers.com] Re: tomorrow's the day

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:32:25 UT

This message was posted by jacosandy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/60.html#000007

I have forgotten about employees, It is amazing that you give a Costa Rican
something that is nice and they will pick it apart.  The company I am doing all
those shirts for the employees must be looking at every stitch under a
magnifying glass.  Gerrrrrrrrr.  Also having trouble getting hubby to give me
the money for my start up as he said he would.  He doesn't think the machine
can pay for it self.  My poor little Husqvarna Designer SE needs to see her
doctor and he is in California.  Oh well off to Panama for our 90 day passport
update.  What a shame I don't need fabric, much CHEAPER there than here.
Sandy in Costa Rica